1929 4 ½ Litre Bentley
This late specification heavy chassis 4 ½ Litre Bentley, was completed in July 1929 carrying saloon coachwork by H J Mulliner. The first owner of chassis DS 3557 was Francis Webster from Arbroath, Scotland. Dismantled in 1939 after an accident, the car was restored as a Le Mans replica in 1997 taking three years and some 2,500-man hours. Having extensively toured in the USA, Canada, and Europe, the car is well proven and recently raced at Goodwood Revival and Members’ Meeting.